Thursday 5 December 2013

BEAUTY DEAL: LA ROCHE-POSAY TOLERAINE "DISCOVERY KIT" FOR INTOLERANT SKIN $5.00

Hey guys!!!

       Today I will be sharing an exciting find with you that I did not know existed until now! I might be really behind on the times with this but I had no clue that a lot of high end skin care companies had things called "discovery prices" which means they will sell you a sample kit or a deluxe size for a really cheap price so you can try it and decide if you like it, they usually include a coupon as will so if you like it you can get money off a full size product.


 I ended up buying a kit by the brand LA Roche-Posay. Which I've discovered is made in France. This brand has 10 lines for different purposes and different kinds of skin types. I ended up choosing the kit for intolerant skin as I felt it has the products that may work best for me. I think I'm going to try the dry skin kit as well. This line is described as "daily tolerance and allergy prone hydration, Cutaneous Comfort."




 This kit comes with:

STEP 1: Cleanse - Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser - fluid texture gently cleans and removes makeup on face and eyes

 This product is my favorite of the three, I use it at night with 2 cotton rounds to remove my face and eye makeup. I think it works pretty well at removing my mascara and eyeliner and it makes my skin feel smooth and it looks very fresh and clean.

STEP 2: Soothe - La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water - naturally rich in selenium, a powerful antioxidant, soothes skin irritated by external aggressors.

I have actually owned this product before, I had receive it in some sort if sample kit. I really like it but lets be honest.. it's just water in a can.. I would never purchase this product by itself but in a kit for $5 I am very happy to have it. It is perfect for those gross hot days or even just a refreshing spritz anytime.

STEP 3: Hydrate & Relieve - Toleriane Spa Soothing Protective Skincare - light and fresh texture , relieves irritation and provides long-lasting comfort. 

This is a small sample, only 3ml and I have already used it all up. I would say it's about a 4 time use product depending on how much you used. It is definitely enough though for you to determine weather or not you would want to purchase the full size.

I am definitely going to be purchasing this again and I think this would make a perfect stocking stuffer. A+++





Product
Full Size Price
Full Size Ammount
Sample Size Amount
Sample Size Value
Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser
$22.95
6.76 fl oz
1.69 fl oz
$5.74
Thermal Spring Water
$13
5.2 fl oz
1.8 fl oz
$4.50

Toleriane Spa
$27.95
4ml
3 mL
$2.10


 TOTAL VALUE = $12.34 + $5 off 25 = $17.34

No comments:

Post a Comment