Thursday 5 December 2013

My new favorite shampoo.. Holy Grail Product!

Hey Guys!

 I really am excited to rave about this new shampoo that I've been using that has been doing AMAZING things for my hair. My problem for the past few months has been my hair falling out like crazy. Literally in the shower hair would be everywhere and everyday my brush would be full of hair. Even when i just touched my hair strands would fall out. It has been so stressful dealing with this and I had even been to the doctor regarding it and was told I had a vitamin deficiency.. well I have been taking multi vitamins ever since and nothing has helped.My hair used to be so thick and full but not so much anymore. I have been constantly searching for remedies ever since. This shampoo was actually found by my husband. He was like look this is perfect for you so I just bought it without really reading what it was all about..Only one week after using I noticed a drastic difference in my hair! It was feeling fuller and thicker at the root and stopped falling out as bad so I decided to do a review to help anyone else having this problem! It is literally the first hair product I've used that actually does everything it promises.. Im serious guys this stuff really works!!



It is the New Loreal Paris Hair Expertise Arginne Resist X3. It is for fragile hair with tendency to fall. It says it is enriched with Arinine + Protein, provides triple action reinforcment to the hair.

1: Nourishes the Root
2: Hair is stronger
3: Restructures from root to tip

Now the special ingredient in this shampoo is the Arginne- which is an essential amino acid and a capital constituent of the hair fiber, it is recognized for favoring the micro-circulation of the scalp and helps to optimize the exchange of nutrients with the root of the hair.

Although I don't understand most of what that means I like it..Whatever works and this stuff works wonders for me. Can't wait to purchase the conditioner.

XoXoXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment