Thursday 19 September 2013

More Cover Girl Glosstinis!

           
I went to the drugstore today on my lunch break with a mission. I wanted to get the rest of the Cover Girl Glosstinis! I went and they had three shades left that I didin't own still for $1.39! Booya!

The first one was Purple Freeze which is a beautiful lilac shade. Havent tried yet but if it's anything like the other colors I bought it will be awesome quality!


I also bought Pina Coloda which is a pale yellow shade, I normally wouldnt go for this color but I love the formula so much that I thought it may be nice to change it up! The last one they had was Blue Hawaiian, I love blue nail polish and this was is a beautiful sort of muted blue shade but still beautiful. I'll show pictures below, If you guys have anything at all you would like me to review please comment below and I will!



No comments:

Post a Comment