Monday 23 September 2013

Review on Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

I had originally planned on trying this product out for a couple weeks before reviewing it but honestly I do not need that long to give you my review on this product. I'll start off by saying I did not like it, it is not the worst concealer I've ever used but I definitely have better drug store concealers than this one. My first impression was that I liked the packaging and I even liked the sponge applicator on it (even though I know that is the one thing a lot of other people didn't like.) When I first swatched some on my hand it seemed like a more dry concealer, when I patted it in I could see it settling a little bit in the lines of my hands and looked relatively dry. I wore this product for 3 days on my undereyes and I was not happy. It offered okay coverage but was very drying on me and did not look flawless it completely settled on my lines, not like I have alot as I am only 26 but still who wants that! If I were going to recommend a good affordable drug store concealer I would go with Rimell Wake me up concealer or the Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer, they are both much better are not drying, and provide great coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment