Thursday 3 October 2013

A quick little trip to the drugstore

I stopped by the drug store this morning and got only two things but I thought I might as well share them. FYI I bought these at Lawtons Drugs in case anyone wants to check out the clearance section in their area.

First thing I got was a NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors Lipstick in the shade 642 Miracle. It is a red shade with a slight hint of gold sparkle which I didn't notice at first but actually quite like. I tried it on and the color actually looks pretty good on me, I'm happy with it. It was on clearance for $2.00 I believe from $6.99.



I also bought a pair of Tweezerman Tweezers, I have never tried these before but everyone always says these are the best so when I saw them in the clearance bin I was excited. They were $7.99 on sale for $2.00 ( I always hit up the $2 bin..lol) The are called the Tweezerman Stainless Tweezerette, (that's a mouthful) in the mini size and are the slanted kind. They are adorable, I purchased the bright blue ones. I used them today at work and they do live up to their name. They are the best by far tweezers I have ever used! I might go back and buy the red pair just cause I lose tweezers so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment