Sunday 6 October 2013

Review on Essence Vintage District Eyeshadow and Stay With Me Lipgloss

Went to Shoppers today just to browse and I picked up a couple things from the clearance bin. I know Essence products are very inexpensive anyway but they were even cheaper there so I couldnt pass it up. I only got two things, I could have gotten alot more but everything else wasn't really my color and I'm trying to stop buying things I won't use just because they are cheap.

The first thing I got was an Essence Vintage District Eyeshadow in the color 01 I'm So Retro. This color is very interesting. It has an orangey base with spots of blue ,brown and red all through it. It looked so cool I couldn't pass it up. In actuality when I swatched it turned into this hideous muddy orange brown color. Needless to say I don't think this will be getting alot of use in my collection but as it was only .75 cents I don't really mind.



I also picked up a Essence Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss in #10 Pretty Witty. It says its a colorful lipgloss for glossy lips. I thought this would be a nice color for fall. It is a dark plummy color, very pretty.I will actually use this and for $1.00 I would definitly purchase more shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment