Friday 18 October 2013

More Nailpolish????......... YUP!

Ok I am thinking maybe I should change this to a nail polish blog with all my recent nail purchases..lol..I LOVE LOVE nail polish and I can't help it if my fav drugstore has the best sales on all brands!! Guess what they had yesterday???!! OPI for a buck!! One dollar!! Hells yeahs I'm all over that deal, so here is what I got!

The one I was the most interested in trying which is what I have on my nails today is one of thier textured polishes. It is Liquid Sand in the shade Vesper. It is a gorgeous dark purple with little tiny grains of sand in it so it gives you a beautiful textured finish. I absolutly LOVE this one, the color is perfect for fall and it just gives a fun flare to your manicure.

I got two of the polishes from the Nicole by O.P.I. Modern Family collection. I got the shade Luke of the Draw which seems like it is more of a glittered top coat, it is black with big chunks of silver glitter. Very Galaxy-ish. and also the shade A Phil's Paradise which is a silver sparkle glitter. FYI I don't watch Modern Family so I have no clue what these names reference too but the colors are so adorable and they were all a buck! woohooo :)

The last one I got was Nicole by OPI in the shade Khloe had a little Lam Lam which is from the Kardashian Collection. This is the prettiet dark green emerald shade which is totally the color for fall this year. LOVE it, can't wait to wear it!


No comments:

Post a Comment