Sunday 13 October 2013

Awesome Deal on O.P.I. Nail Polish!!!

I of course stopped by my favorite drug store (Lawtons) as I usually go maybe 3 times a week. I always make sure I check out their clearance section and today I spotted this. It is the O.P.I. It's Hip to Be Bare Kit. It is soo cute! It comes in a cute little see through plastic bag with button snaps that says O.P.I. across the front. The regular price on the tag was $24.99 and I got it for $5.00!! I was so excited I recently needed a new top and base coat so I bought the Revlon Multi Base and Top Coat and not quite sure how I feel about it. I may do a review to see which one is better.
It contains:

Avojuice Coconut Melon Hand and Body Lotion (1oz)
Base Coat Full Size
Expert Touch Laquer Remover (1oz)
Top Coat Full Size
Toe Seperators



I also got the O.P.I. Ridge Filler, this is the first time I've ever seen this, I did not even know ridge fillers existed for the nails but I am excited to try it. This one was $9.99 on clearance for $1.00! Love sales on anything O.P.I.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment