Wednesday 6 November 2013

Another Avon Haul...I know I know already.... :)

Ok so my latest Avon order came in today while I was at work so I figured I would come home and blog about it. This one is pretty small but I figured I would share with you guys anyway. I believe I spent just over $20, I know Avon can sometimes be more expensive but I do only buy the items on clearance.




The first thing I got was the Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion. It is a 60ml size bottle and I paid $3.99 for it. I got the new Avon books today with my order and found out that they have it on clearance for .99 cents now! So dissapointed but I guess if I like this I can stock up on a couple more. I have not used it yet but I opened it up, it doesn't really have a smell and it seems to be a lotion consistency opposed to like a watery consistency. I have been looking for a new makeup remover and just figured I would try this one. I will update if I do end up liking this.




I also got the Avon True Color Eyeshadow Duo in the Sunkissed Duo. I believe the shades are Shell and Refreshing Coral. I actually did not buy this for myself, I am slowly trying to accumulate some X-Mas gifts early so I am planning on giving this to my mom becuase she loves Avon. I still may swatch it, My mom wouldn't mind..lol. It contains a pinky shade and then a little peach shade which I think are good neautrals for my mom. The packaging is actually really cute, it is the standard black packaging with some cute little flowers on the bottom corner. I bought this for $3.99 and I believe the regualr price is $6.99.





(so sorry for the terrible pics guys I promise I am working on it!)



 
 

I also bought another 2 liners in the Glimmerstick collection, I already own the eyeliner in Blackened Night and also in Purple Haze and then 2 of the Glimmerstick Cosmic liners in Vivid Grey and Electric Pink which I hauled in my last Avon Haul. The first one I got was the Glimmersticks Liqui-Glide eyeliner in black which is supposed to be like the original but more creamy, it is a retractable pencil but it is supposed to glide on like liquid liner so we shall see.. I havent tried anything yet that I bought besides for just swatching them on my hand. These were both $3.99 a piece and I believe the original price is $7.99.






I also got the Glimmersticks Brow Definer in the shade B03 Dark Brown, once again it is a retractable pencil and I am interested to try. I bought this because I never use brow pencils, only powder and I wanted to branch out to see if I could improve my eyebrow routine.I will definitly be making sure I share with you guys weather or not I like this.



These next purchases were just mainly for stocking stuffers. I got two hand creams. One is the Moisture Therapy Soothing Oatmeal which is for dry, itchy skin. It is a 45 ml bottle and it was .99 cents. I have always loved this stuff, my mom always used it so I bought it for her but I'm going to get one for myself as well next time. The other one is just I think one of the regualr hand creams ,it doesn't have a name . It is just the one in the bright yellow flower container and it is also 45ml for .99 cents. I just got a little mini size of the Hot Apple Pie Bubble Bath it is 50ml and it was also .99 cents.







Ok so here is the recap:

Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover $3.99
Avon True Color Eyeshadow Due in Sunkissed $3.99
Glimmersticks Liqui-Glide Eyeliner in Black $3.99
Glimmersticks Brown Definer in B03 Dark Brown $3.99
Avon Moisture Therapy Soothing Oatmeal Hand Cream .99
Avon Hand Cream .99
Avon Hot Apple Pie Bubble Bath .99

No comments:

Post a Comment