Sunday 3 November 2013

Review on Loreal Paris Skin Expertise Collagen Micropulse Vibrating Eye Corrector.Retail $34.99

Today I am doing my review on the Loreal Paris Skin Expertise Collagen Micropulse Vibrating Eye Corrector. I hauled this in my Drustore Clearance Haul if you would like to read that click here:

http://beautygurlonabudget.blogspot.ca/2013/09/drugstore-clearance-haul.html




This is a two part process. The bottom half of the tube unscrews and that's where the product itself is. You apply the eyecream and then unscrew the top where the vibrating eye roller is. You then are supposed to turn it on and roll it over your undereyes for approx. 2 seconds. I did it for longer, more like 30 seconds. I already said in previous post that I did see an immediate result with using this. It does reduce the darkness under your eyes and they did look more awake. I was happy with that but I really wanted to see if this would make a difference in the 4 weeks as suggested on the package. I have been using this religiously once in the morning and once before bed. I will say I did really enjoy it because it kind of felt like I was pampering myself a little bit everyday so I liked that. Now do I still have wrinkles and fine lines are my eyes after using this for 4 weeks? Hell yes! I definitely still do, I'm going to honestly say that I did not notice a drastic difference after these 4 weeks. Not to say it didn't do anything cause like I said it does decrease undereye darkness it's just that I am not sure it actually made a dent in my under eye problems...

Would I buy this one again??

Definitley not for $34.99 that's for sure, I do not think it is worth that at all but if it was on sale again for the price I purchased it for (7.99) then yes I think I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment