Friday 8 November 2013

Sneak Peaks for Novembers IPSY Bag!! WOOHOOO

Hey guys!

I know how excited I get to find out what the sneak peaks are for what will be in the next IPSY bag so I decided to post this for my readers! BTW this will be my third bag and I absolutely LOVE it!!

All these pics are going to be straight from Ipsys facebook page!!
I meant to do this a while ago but have been busy, I know a lot of you guys already know this stuff but it is a great way to see everything all in one place!

#1.


#2.

 
 
#3.


#4.


#5.


#6.
 
 
All so Pretty!!
 
#1. Apparently we are all getting a FULL SIZE EM by Michelle Phan product as an extra this month, so we will be getting 6 products instead of five! How exciting!! I personally can't wait to try it out.
 
#2. Those big lip crayons are rumored to be the Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Lip Crayons, apprently the shades are Some Beach and Trophy Wife. ( I really hope I get the plum one!!!) Great shades for Fall! (these retail for $14)


#3.Rumors say this will be the bag color but I also think it could have something to do with this months theme as well, this would make an adorable bag! I really hope it is.

#4.The best I could figure out for this sneak peak is Nailtini Nail Polish, colors possibly Coniac or Cavier Cocktail. http://www.tinibeauty.com/products/straight_up_color_caviar_cocktail_mini.cfm
http://www.tinibeauty.com/products/straight_up_color_cognac.mini.cfm

#5.This looks like Pixi Bronzer or Blush. I have really been wanting a blush or a bronzer so I really hope that's what it is!!
 http://www.pixibeauty.com/makeup/cheeks/beauty-bronzer-kabuki

#6. I am really excited about this photo because it has lots of fun products. GlamGlow which I heard is super expensive and really great quality! A sample of BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic, Tresemme Dry Shampoo, HSI Professional Argan Oil Leave in Conditioner, and Kiss Ever EZ Lashes! Super exciting!

Oh and also there have been rumors of a Cailyn Kabuki Brush which was posted on Cailyns facebook page but I have not seen that yet!

Stay posted for my Ipsy Review later this month to see what I got!!


UPDATE::: after I posted this 2 more came up!!!

#7.
 
Am doing research now to see what that is! Stay Posted!
 
#8.

 
OMG cant wait it is a gold makeup bag! Could even be used as a clutch!
xoxox
Wanna Sign Up Click here  http://www.ipsy.com/r/1ga4

No comments:

Post a Comment