Saturday 2 November 2013

Lipliners for Fall

I have been looking for some fun new lipliners for fall and just happened to stumble upon these at my grocery store. They are the brand Joe Fresh which is basically just my grocery stores brand of clothes and cosmetics. All the lipliners were on clearance for $1.44 reg price about $4.99, so I bought every color (they only had four) At first when I bought them I thought they were going to be the pencil type but was pleasantly surprised to see that they were retractable, I love that so much more than pencil liners. Also another cool feature is that they have the self sharpener on the other end which I personally have never tried before.

The shades I bought were Plum, Cinnamon, Poppy and Pink.In order from right to left below:

 

(This one is my fav in Plum and I am so sorry for the horrible pics, they are all taken with my phone, I am working on it I promise! :)
 
 

 
 


Ok so lets start from right to left here on the above photo of the swatches.

The first shade is swatched above is Poppy which as you can see is a nice red shade. The second fav of the bunch, gorgeous shade love the way it looks on me, good quality, easy application what more can I say. I give it an A+

Alright so the second shade swatched above is in Plum. My fav color of all of them and also my fav lipliner/lipstick for this season period! This looks sooo nice on me and my skin tone. I have gotten sooo many compliments on this from coworkers and I myself LOVE the way it looks on my paler skin. So Fall!! The swatch almost looks brown but it is a deep dark plum shade which does have some brown undertones. It is absolutly beautiful for fall and I highly reccomend this. ( especially for the price)

Next is the the third shade pictured in the above swatches called Pink. It is basically exactly what it says, a pink shade, very pretty, very basic I like it alot but yeah I'm not raving about this one girls.

The last swatch is the shade Cinnamon. This is your basic nude shade of the bunch. One thing I will say about these liners is that all the shades I got looked good on me....that never happens. I have dark dark brown/black hair and paler skin so not all colors suit me but all of these just ended up working. I was very pleased and I am thinking about buying some more for gifts. I might even do a giveaway! If these are still on sale when  I go next I'm going to buy all four pictured above and give them away to a lucky reader. I will post details in a future blog post. Comment below if anyone is interested in participating!

XOXOXXO

No comments:

Post a Comment