Monday 11 November 2013

My New Favorite Lipstick/Review Cover Girl!!

Hey girls and guys!! I recently used my air miles cash to do another little drug store run. I really wanted to get a fun dark plum color for fall since I've been seeing it everywhere in the beauty community on YouTube. After scoring the aisles I ended up in the Cover Girl section because I knew I had a $2 off coupon from www.brandsaver.com. I just happened to luck out that all Cover Girl products we're 20% off. I have anyways been a fan of the brand but I actually have never tried their lipsticks.



 They actually had a great color selection but it literally took me two seconds to decide on the shade once I saw this. Since I went in knowing I wanted a dark purple/plum as soon as I saw this it immediately grabbed my attention and I knew it was for me! I ended up buying the Cover Girl Lip Perfection Lipcolor in the shade 335 Embrace , the regular price was $9.99. After my coupon and 20% off I think I ended up paying about five bucks or so..

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I was not dissapointed by this product at all. It feels smooth on the lips and applies really easily. This literally later on my lips all day! I put it on in the morning before work and only reapplied once during the day. It was still on my lips when I got home and even still had a stain of color when I went to wash my face before bed. Oh and it smells really really good! I am so excited to buy more shades because I absolutely LOVE this and I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment