Friday 15 November 2013

Random Products Haul

Hey guys! Just wanted to do a little random products haul that I've picked up here and there in the last few weeks.
First off I bought 2 more of those Joe Lipliners that I really like from a previous posts. These shades were not as good of a deal as the previous ones but they were still on sale for $2.49 which is not bad at all. I picked up the shade Coffee and Berry. Both are very fallish, I am really into the darker shades right now. Coffee is a really dark almost brown shade and Berry is a pretty pinky purple shade.

I also picked up 2 new nail polishes from Sinful Colors. I was checking out at Lawtons and they were on the counter for $1.49 and I couldn't resist. I got the shades Cold Leather- which is a matte navy blue shade. I actually did not know it was going to be matte, it did not say anywhere on the bottle, I normally don't like matte polishes bit I actually like this one. I also got the shade Strapped but I went to swatch it and the brush like broke off inside... I've never seen that before it's so weird so I'm going to see if my husband can fix it somehow..  But it is a dark forest green.

I also picked up the Tresemme Nourishing Rituals Protein Renewal Creme which is a leave in conditioning treatment. It says to leave it in for 3-5 minutes and I actually really like it. Vie been using it for about a week now. I actually bought it at Dollarama for $2 , my dollar store anyways has a ton of good hair products and I did check it's not expired.. lol. 

I also just picked this up near the checkout at my grocery store. It is the Vaseline Lip Therapy in cocoa butter. It is one of those little itty bitty bottles that are so adorable. I think it was like $1.99 I actually really love it, it tastes amazing and is super moisturizing.

I have been meaning to pick up a new body spray for a while and noticed these on sale at Sobeys. It is just the Secret Scent Expressions in the scent cocoa butter kiss ( obviously I love the scent of cocoa butter) I believe it was on sale for $2.99 from $3.99. I love this scent it just smells so fresh, I wore it to work yesterday and one of my coworkers said I smelled like the beach so that's a good thing... I think.... lol.
The last thing I bought (which was not a good price BTW but I felt like I had no choice). I picked up the Body Clear Body Wash in Pink Grapefruit by Neutrogena. This little bottle was $9.99... so expensive to me for a body wash but I have been having really bad acne on my back lately and it is super itchy. I have tried everything.. even exfoliating my back one a week. My husband keeps saying it's because of all the hair products running down onto my back and I don't know he could be right but it's so uncomfortable and I really hope this works. If you guys have any affordable suggestions please let me know!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment